We advise leading financial institutions in arranging and funding facilities for their corporate clients, including routine working-capital facilities, investment-grade facilities and leveraged acquisition facilities.
The breadth of our experience and the balance of our finance practice, in advising both lenders and borrowers, ensure that our finance lawyers offer both an exceptional knowledge of the current legal environment and a clear understanding of the commercial and market issues facing corporate borrowers and lenders.
Our lawyers have experience in advising a broad range of leading financial institutions, including ABN AMRO, Barclays Bank, Citibank, Danske, DnB NOR, JPMorgan Chase, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken and Standard Chartered Bank, on facilities arranged and underwritten by those institutions for leading domestic and multinational corporations.
Working alongside our specialist lawyers with expertise in corporate finance, tax, real estate, pensions, environment and restructuring, our finance lawyers advise on a broad range of financing transactions for corporate borrowers.
Our range of services includes:
- bilateral and syndicated lending facilities for investment-grade and non-investment-grade borrowers, including forward-start facilities;
- leveraged acquisition facilities for leveraged buy-outs, refinancings, M&A transactions and restructurings;
- working capital facilities, capex and development facilities, back-up facilities, finance leases and other routine financing transactions;
- asset based facilities, including receivables, inventory, plant and machinery and property-based facilities; and
- treasury requirements, including hedging and speculative derivative trades.