Our trust administration practice offers a full range of accounting and administrative services to assist trustees in carrying out their responsibilities in a comprehensive and professional manner.
The scope of the work carried out includes the following:
- day-to-day contact with trustees, beneficiaries and investment managers;
- making of regular and one-off distributions to beneficiaries;
- maintaining trust records;
- preparing annual accounts;
- completing tax returns and ensuring compliance with HM Revenue & Customs;
- providing relevant tax reporting information to beneficiaries and their accountants; and
- advising on legal and tax planning issues as they arise.
The group provides administrative services for any of the following situations:
- inter-vivos trusts;
- will trusts;
- children's and grandchildren's trusts;
- trusts making provisions for financial settlement on divorce;
- charitable structures; and
Winner of London Legal Team of the Year.
STEP Private Client Awards 2013
"Excellence across the full spectrum of private client work. Sources say: 'The team has great technical knowledge, great judgement and enormous experience. They cut through the complications to get to the right solution for the client'."
Chambers UK 2014