10 July 2015
Directors - what are your cyber-security responsibilities?
The recent reporting of significant disruption caused by cyber-attacks demonstrates that this is a subject which should be firmly on the agenda of company directors. This eBulletin takes a practical look at the questions which directors should be asking in order to understand how well-prepared their company is to deal with cyber-risk.
Authors More informationDownloads Register your interest
- Alternative asset fund managers
- Banks and alternative lenders
- Executives and business leaders
- Institutional asset managers
- Private clients and family offices
- Private companies
- Private equity sponsors
- Public companies
- Real estate investors and developers
- Commercial, brands, IP and IT
- Data privacy and cyber security