We are rated as one of the leading tax advisory practices in the City. We are not just tax advisers; we are commercial lawyers. Our broad practice serves a diverse client base, ranging from listed multinational groups through to investment funds and high-net-worth individuals. Over recent years, our clients have instructed us to advise them on transactions and other matters involving some of the most challenging tax issues.
We advise on a broad spectrum of UK and international tax matters. Key duties will include advising clients in the following areas:
- Complex investment matters;
- Intricate private equity matters;
- Compliance with the relevant jurisdiction’s tax law (e.g. the US);
- Issues relating to compliance and tax returns.
The successful candidate will possess the following key requirements;
- A qualified lawyer with previous legal private practice experience;
- At least three years’ extensive experience providing tax advice on investment and private equity matters;
- Significant experience of advising on US tax matters;
- Intelligent, ambitious, and with a genuine commitment to developing their professional and legal skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels; and
- Articulate and confident to deliver at the highest standard within a team of highly competitive solicitors at the top of their game.
Opening date: 31 October 2018
Closing date: 27 November 2018
Competitive salary and benefits package
Direct applicants only. Strictly no agencies.