Our capital markets practice provides comprehensive equity and debt capital markets capabilities. We operate a full-service practice used to handling transactions regardless of size and complexity.
We act for issuers, sponsors, shareholders, management, underwriters, managers and trustees and therefore understand capital market transactions from every angle.
We advise clients in relation to:
- initial public offerings (IPOs) on both the main market and AIM (including the listing of investment funds);
- secondary fundraisings, including placings, rights issues, open offers and other structures;
- dual track processes;
- their ongoing corporate governance obligations;
- bond issues generally, including MTNs, high yield bonds, convertibles and exchangeables;
- project bonds; and
- securitisation and other structured financings.