We have a wealth of experience in complex corporate disputes and investigations, particularly with a cross-border element, arising from corporate acquisitions, investments and reorganisations, joint ventures and shareholder arrangements.
Working closely with our specialist corporate lawyers, we advise leading businesses and business leaders, ranging from investment banks and financial institutions to UK and international corporations, private equity houses, private companies, family offices and individuals.
- We advise on highly sensitive, commercial issues which call for a smart strategy to achieve our clients’ commercial objectives, often in the context of regulatory and reputational concerns.
- We know how to protect investments and shareholders’ rights, whether through private or activist means.
- We understand what drives an investment or an exit decision and the importance of preserving investment value.
- We have the breadth of experience in both the High Court and International Arbitration to be pro-active and one step ahead of our opponents as a dispute develops.
- We act for clients facing criminal prosecutions. This includes advising on compliance, pre-investigations, investigations and prosecutions.
- We also have wide ranging experience with alternative dispute resolution ensuring that our clients are fully advised on all of their options to achieve the best resolution.