Investment management tax
Our renowned funds tax expertise means that we are uniquely well-placed to advise fund managers on the full range of tax and structuring matters.
Our range of services includes:
- acting for sponsors on the structuring of the full range of investment funds;
- advising investment management groups on their house tax matters including LLP tax issues, employment tax, VAT advice and transfer pricing;
- advising on the efficient structuring of cash flows from funds to investment managers, including management fee flows, carried interest and co-investment arrangements, taking account of the recent DIMF and carried interest tax changes;
- acting for investors investing in private funds; and
- acting for funds on their investment activity, including private equity deal structuring, secondary direct and indirect portfolio deals, property transactions and credit investments.