ECB warning over Fintech pressure as more regulation 'likely'
“Everybody is moving towards multiple platforms now, so there is a need to ensure one method works with all, and the regulation is there to provide that stability. This ties in with goals of standardisation and harmonisation that the EU tends to push.”
Rupert said technologically neutral definitions were a method of “future-proofing” the directive rather than aiming to cut out a competition aspect.
- Alternative asset fund managers
- Banks and alternative lenders
- Executives and business leaders
- Institutional asset managers
- Private clients and family offices
- Private companies
- Private equity sponsors
- Public companies
- Real estate investors and developers
- Commercial, brands, IP and IT
- Data privacy and cyber security