20 July 2016
Brexit - implications for employment law, pensions and immigration
In the aftermath of the EU referendum, and before the complex negotiations over the detail of our future relationship with the EU have begun, clients will understandably be concerned about the possible implications of Brexit across all areas of their business.
This note examines the possible impact for HR teams – looking at employment law, pensions and the very thorny topic of immigration.
Authors More informationDownloads Register your interest
- Banks and alternative lenders
- Alternative asset fund managers
- Executives and business leaders
- Institutional asset managers
- Private clients and family offices
- Public companies
- Private equity sponsors
- Private companies
- Real estate investors and developers
- Pensions and pensions de-risking