Tim Cornick Partner
Tim has had substantial involvement in legal matters on behalf of investment funds, investment managers, custodians and trustees.
Those areas, plus financial services regulatory / compliance matters and related securities work form the bulk of his practice, with a strong emphasis on investment management and collective investment schemes in the UK and offshore.
Tim deals with all legal aspects of investment management including a wide variety of open and closed ended investment vehicles, in the UK and elsewhere, together with the full range of financial services related work.
Principal areas of work include:
- numerous formations and restructurings of funds (both UK and offshore and FCA-regulated and otherwise);
- advice on the use of derivatives within funds and other investment products;
- structuring real estate funds;
- reorganisation of fund ranges;
- advice in relation to operation of fund supermarkets / platforms; and
- general regulatory advice.