Janice Luo Senior valuation adviser
Janice advises on all aspects of valuation matters for tax, commercial and accounting purposes.
Janice regularly advises fund and corporate CFOs/COOs on a range of valuation issues with an emphasis on the following:
- incentive share valuation for UK tax purposes and financial reporting purposes;
- carried interest valuation for UK tax purposes;
- entity valuation in the context of Brexit and commercial restructuring;
- portfolio valuation for financial and LP reporting purposes; and
- intangible asset valuation post an M&A transaction for financial reporting purposes.
Janice is a CFA charterholder and joined Macfarlanes from Duff & Phelps, where she was a Vice-President at the valuation advisory team. Prior to that Janice worked at EY’s transaction advisory services department specialising in valuations.