Our leveraged finance practice advises on all aspects of financing domestic and cross-border leveraged buy-outs, refinancings and recapitalisations, corporate acquisitions and public takeovers.
Our ability to cover a broad range of financing transactions and techniques with market leading experience means we are able to accommodate both lenders and borrowers in any financing structure.
We advise all major stakeholders and have a growing client base, with particular strength amongst alternative credit providers and sponsors.
Our clients come to us for skilled and technically complex deals, relying on our wealth of experience to structure and manage intricate legal points at every step of the transaction.
Our range of transactional services includes:
- structuring and participating in competitive debt auctions (including staple financings and stapled bonds), documenting commitment letters, term sheets and interim facilities;
- structuring and documenting leveraged buy-outs and leveraged corporate acquisitions (including public and private acquisitions), recapitalisations, refinancings and restructurings;
- documenting all tiers of leveraged buy-out capital structures, including equity co-investment, warrants and synthetic warrants, PIK notes, syndicated facilities (including senior, unitranche, second lien, mezzanine, opco / propco, bridging and asset based facilities) and high yield bonds;
- structuring and documenting guarantee and security packages and hedging arrangements;
- documenting intercreditor agreements and other subordination arrangements;
- reviewing due diligence, acquisition and public offer documentation, equity and debt documentation and advising on all related issues; and
- advising arrangers on syndication and debt investors and financial institutions on primary and secondary market investments in leveraged loans.