Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Clients come to us for complex, high value disputes and investigations, where strategic advice and sound judgement is essential. Our practice is particularly strong when deploying our unique skills to solving disputes across corporate, private wealth and tax.
Many disputes can be resolved without the need for court proceedings or arbitration. We are experts in all forms of alternative dispute resolution and we have the experience to advise you on when to use these methods and how best to make them work for your specific situation.
When we do litigate, our lawyers have the breadth of experience to recommend the best strategy. The disputes we handle are critically important to our clients and, therefore, to us.
We have built a team that has expertise in key areas in relation to litigation and dispute resolution, and have highly-rated specialist practices in the following areas:
- Corporate disputes
- Construction, engineering and real estate disputes
- Competition law litigation
- Financial services and markets disputes and investigations
- Fraud including corporate crime and investigations
- International arbitration
- Private client disputes
- Tax investigations and disputes
We are experts in litigation funding, and are market leaders on the economics and structures of the various fee arrangements available, enabling us to offer clients the opportunity to manage litigation costs effectively.
We also offer our clients access to our Case management unit, which project manages litigation, and uses market-leading technological solutions to ensure that cases are run in a highly-streamlined and cost-effective way.
- Construction and Engineering Disputes
- Construction, Engineering and Real Estate Litigation
- Corporate Crime and Investigations
- Corporate Disputes
- Financial Services and Markets Disputes and Investigations
- International Arbitration
- Litigation Funding
- Private Client Disputes
- Real Estate Litigation
- Tax Investigations and Disputes