Alexandra Green Partner
Alex has a very broad regulatory practice advising banks, asset managers, wealth managers, mortgage providers, insurers, corporate finance advisers and intermediaries on all aspects of their financial services regulatory obligations.
Alex’s practice includes advising on:
- regulatory restructurings, new authorisations, consolidation and acquisitions, including regulatory capital and consolidation;
- Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 perimeter questions;
- regulatory developments including IFPR, changes to the appointed representative and financial promotions regimes, MiFID II, SMCR, Brexit, and the Consumer Duty;
- new service and product launches, conduct of business obligations, product governance and the Consumer Rights Act 2015;
- distribution and outsourcing;
- client money and assets;
- a wide variety of applications to the FCA and PRA;
- section 166 skilled person appointments and handling rule breaches and communication with the FCA and PRA;
- corporate governance, systems and controls; and
- remuneration and anti-money laundering obligations.