Mark Petch Solicitor
Mark is a solicitor in the tax and reward group. He advises on a broad range of corporate tax matters including employee incentives arrangements, UK and cross-border group structuring, M&A and private equity transactions.
Mark’s work includes advising:
- both corporates and individuals on remuneration structures and management incentive arrangements;
- corporate groups on their structuring and strategic tax planning;
- on the corporate tax aspects of structuring issues for substantial privately held groups;
- buyers and sellers on the tax aspects of corporate transactions (in particular, private equity transactions); and
- management teams of private equity backed companies, including in relation to their equity incentive arrangements.
Mark is a member of the Share Plan Lawyers Group.