Macfarlanes announces appointment of eight new partners
- Rasmus Berglund is an incentives lawyer with a particular interest in employee share plans, UK and international incentive arrangements and regulatory remuneration issues.
- Chris Daniel’s practice focuses on advising alternative asset managers on establishing and operating private funds and separate managed accounts, with a focus on credit strategies.
- Thomas French advises on a broad range of corporate matters, including acquisitions and disposals, private equity transactions and joint ventures.
- Andrew Hughes specialises in advising clients on direct and indirect equity investments into real estate.
- Charlie Maydon Grace advises international families, trustees and family offices on a wide range of tax, trust law, HMRC enquiries and estate planning issues.
- Harriet Miller works on all aspects of private funds work, predominately focusing on fundraising for which she represents both fund managers and investors.
- Nicholas Page advises on a wide range of domestic and cross-border transactions, including private equity, strategic M&A, joint ventures and restructurings.
- Tim Redman is a corporate lawyer who concentrates on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, public takeovers, joint ventures and other corporate transactions.
Senior Partner, Sebastian Prichard Jones comments: “We are delighted to announce the promotion of eight new partners. They represent fantastic additions to a broad range of our practice areas and we look forward to them continuing to drive the growth of the firm in the coming years.”