Our capital markets practice provides comprehensive equity and debt capital markets capabilities. We operate a full-service practice used to handling transactions regardless of size and complexity.
We act for issuers, sponsors, shareholders, management, underwriters, managers and trustees and therefore understand capital market transactions from every angle.
We advise clients in relation to:
- initial public offerings (IPOs) on both the main market and AIM;
- secondary fundraisings and sales, including placings, rights issues, open offers and other structures;
- listed funds;
- dual track processes;
- their ongoing corporate governance obligations;
- issuing listed shares in combination with M&A transactions;
- bond issues generally, including MTNs, high yield bonds, convertibles and exchangeables;
- project bonds; and
- securitisation and other structured financings.
Please see our guide “Going public in London” for an introduction to how you can navigate a successful IPO in London.