Our fund finance practice is highly rated in the market and has extensive experience in advising across a broad range of mainstream and alternative asset classes, including private equity, credit, hedge funds and real estate.
Our clients turn to us for advice on structuring and documenting their most challenging transactions, often via innovative instruments and structures.
We work alongside specialist lawyers in our investment management, real estate and tax teams to offer our clients specialist knowledge of the current legal and commercial issues relevant to all stakeholders in fund finance transactions.
Our range of services includes:
- investor call bridge facilities to assist funds in meeting investment obligations, whatever the relevant timetable, and managing the frequency and administration of investor drawdowns;
- equity bridge facilities, to provide funding pending first or final close of a fund, pending bringing co-investment partners into an investment or to provide alternative financing solutions for an investment;
- "equity commitment" finance structures where direct borrowing by a fund or the giving of guarantees by a fund is not possible;
- leverage and borrowing base facilities for asset acquisitions, including debt investments, partnership interests and real estate investment portfolios; and
- co-investment facilities, to support the co-investment commitment of general partners or fund executives.