The investment management group provides incisive, practical and comprehensive legal advice to investment management firms, depositaries, custodians, other service providers and investors. Few, if any, firms can match the depth and breadth of our offering with true industry experts, across the spread of different asset classes.
- Funds, regulatory, tax, employment, finance, derivatives and trading, M&A and commercial expertise are combined in the firm, allowing us to offer comprehensive support to our investment management clients.
- Our clients range from large institutional and household names to start-up boutiques and successful private equity and hedge fund houses.
- We advise on all types of investment products, from retail funds, through hedge funds and credit funds to private equity funds and real estate funds, across closed-ended, open-ended and listed fund structures.
- We act for managers and promoters on a global basis with a particular emphasis on the US and Hong Kong, as well as across the EU.
- Our services range from the structuring and establishment of investment products through to their continuing operations.
- Unlike many firms, we also advise on the deployment of fund assets, across all asset classes, liquid to illiquid, from short term synthetic trading to project finance for infrastructure funds.
- We act for both investors and managers, giving us an unrivalled view across all sectors of the investment management market.
- We also provide "house advice" on structuring of a client's business, including associated tax and employment advice.
Black History Month