We assist credit funds at all stages of their life cycle, and provide a complete range of services from fundraising onwards.
- We have developed a significant credit fund practice for managers whose credit strategies and target returns vary significantly.
- The products we have been involved with range from direct lending, through to mezzanine funds, special situation funds, high yield products and other more liquid strategies.
- We have advised on a variety of different fund structures in this context, including open-ended vehicles, closed-ended vehicles and hybrid arrangements which offer limited liquidity.
- Our tax group, who work hand-in-hand with our investment management group, not only designs the most appropriate structure from a legal, tax and regulatory perspective but will also implement that structure.
- We work closely with our private capital advisory team who provide holistic advice on how to shape products, terms, structures and marketing strategies to support fundraising efforts.