Executive remuneration and corporate governance
We advise a number of listed companies on the particular issues which they face in remunerating their directors given the legal and regulatory framework and governance expectations applicable to them.
Areas where we can help include:
- drafting, interpreting and amending directors' remuneration policies;
- advising on institutional investor guidelines and expectations;
- negotiating remuneration packages and settlements;
- advising on the market abuse regime and other regulatory issues impacting the operation of incentive plans;
- drafting malus and clawback provisions; and
- international mobility issues.