Group and International
Our group and international tax practice advises on the full range of UK and international tax issues for corporate groups.
We have extensive experience in group structuring, and corporate reorganisations and reconstructions where we work alongside our top-tier corporate and private client practices and leading tax advisers in other jurisdictions to provide a cohesive service for advice on and implementation of corporate structures.
Our range of services includes:
- the design and implementation of group reorganisations, reconstructions, mergers, demergers and amalgamations;
- advising on the implication of the various aspects of BEPS on the tax offering of group structures and operations;
- advice on corporate group structures, arrangements for holding and exploiting intellectual property, the structure of treasury and financing functions;
- group financing and borrowing; and
- advice on group tax governance, tax strategy and disputes and relationships with tax authorities.