Our transfer pricing team provides comprehensive legal, strategic and economic advice.
The team comprises both economists and tax lawyers, whose aim is to enable clients to adopt realistic and justifiable transfer pricing policies and to implement them appropriately.
Our range of services includes:
- determining the appropriate margin for the financing company to retain in the context of investment funds, especially in the private equity, real estate and credit fund space;
- advising on the pricing of investment management fees, advisory fees, distribution fees and fees for other services delegated to related parties in the operation of investment funds;
- producing Master and Local transfer pricing files for corporate groups;
- advising clients including multinational groups and investment funds on country-by-country reporting;
- determining arm’s length returns for royalties under licensing agreements; and
- advising on treasury functions.