11 September 2017
Turning down the noise: best practice for developers
In an article for Estates Gazette Mark Lawrence considers the issue of construction site noise.
Topics covered include:
- options available to local authorities to control construction site noise;
- general codes of practice for noise control;
- section 60 notices and appeals;
- managing relationship with site neighbours; and
- the importance of records to show steps taken.
An online version is available on the EG website (subscription required).
Authors More informationRegister your interest