Shailen Patel Head of CFO advisory
Shailen advises on financial and regulatory matters, as well as valuation and investment governance in relation to transactions, structuring and remuneration, with a specific focus on asset management and private equity businesses.
Shailen advises on complex transaction structuring and corporate reorganisation from a regulatory and accounting perspective. He has 17 years’ experience of auditing and advising asset managers and private equity houses on:
- mergers and acquisitions, fund raising and IPOs;
- valuation and investment governance;
- setting up target operating models for private equity and infrastructure businesses;
- accounting in relation to tax structures and securitisations;
- regulatory reporting and the ICAAP;
- business planning and wind down analysis; and
- accounting change and financial reporting.
His clients include FTSE 100 and 250 companies, global Asset Managers, Insurers and their asset businesses, Private Equity and Hedge Fund managers, together with their asset servicers.