We represent companies, partnerships and individuals in complex and business-critical employment disputes. We act for both defendants and claimants.
Our work includes:
- Obtaining (and challenging) interim injunctions to compel adherence to restrictive covenants;
- Litigation arising out of team moves;
- Handling expedited (or “speedy”) trials;
- Conspiracy claims;
- Internal investigations into a range of employment issues, including breach of confidential information and data theft;
- Dealing with contentious terminations of senior individuals;
- Bonus disputes;
- Discrimination claims;
- Partnership and LLP disputes, including carry and leaver status disputes; and
- Breach of fiduciary duties.
Clients instruct us with their most important mandates because of our proven ability to handle complex and business-critical disputes. We work in teams comprised of specialist employment, corporate and funds lawyers to best support each case.