Our trust management practice offers a full range of accounting and administrative services to assist the trustees of UK resident trusts in carrying out their responsibilities in a comprehensive and professional manner.
The scope of the work carried out includes the following:
- day-to-day contact with trustees, beneficiaries and investment managers;
- making of regular and one-off distributions to beneficiaries;
- maintaining trust records;
- preparing annual accounts;
- completing tax returns and ensuring compliance with HM Revenue & Customs;
- providing relevant tax reporting information to beneficiaries and their accountants; and
- advising on legal and tax planning issues as they arise.
The group provides administrative services for any of the following situations:
- inter-vivos trusts;
- will trusts;
- children's and grandchildren's trusts;
- trusts making provisions for financial settlement on divorce;
- charitable structures; and